Regius is currently hiring for Hurricane Barry scheduled to hit Louisiana on July 17, 2019. This is a temporary position. Regius provides protective services ONLY to Critical Infrastructure Assets. For this reason, the qualifications for the position are strict.
Qualifications (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- Active, Retired, Former, LEO or CO with Cred’s or Cert’s OR
- Active, Retired, Former, Military with ID or DD214
- (Having an Armed Security License without an LE or Military background is NOT acceptable qualifications for the position)
- Excellent Physical Condition
- No Felony Convictions
- Able to respond to Louisiana area immediately
- Armed Security License (in any state) and/or HR218 LEOSA will be given preference but is not required for acceptance.
Shifts are 12 On / 12 Off
Travel time is paid and travel expense (fuel) is reimbursed
Fuel is provided for the duration of the mobilization
Pay is over $2500/per week
Send and email with Resume or CV along with a recent full body photo to
DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
(violation of this rule will immediately disqualify you from employment)
After your email is reviewed, Regius will send you an email reply with more details.